Depositing With CAD at Online Casino
Depositing with C$ is very easy. To make sure you do everything right, follow our simple step by step instruction:
- make sure the online Canadian dollar online casino of your choice is reliable and reputable, and of course it allows depositing, betting, and withdrawing in online casino CA dollars
- sign up, provide the required information, and indicate online casino CA dollars as a preferred currency
- choose your preferred payment method, and connect in to your Canadian dollar online casino account
- double-check whether the same method works for withdrawal. If you will not be able to withdraw to this method, you will have to add another payment method specifically for withdrawals
- also, please pay attention to the T&C - some Canadian dollar casinos only send payouts to the same payment channels that were previously used by the customers for depositing. If the payment method of your choice only works for depositing, you should find another method that works both for depositing and withdrawing
- if your deposit method works also for withdrawals, or the casino that accept CAD allows to use of a second payment method for depositing - you’re good to go
- find out what minimum deposit is accepted in the casino that accepts the Canadian dollar, or what minimum deposit qualifies for the bonus, if you want the bonus
- go to the Banking/Payment/Deposit page in your CAD casino account, and click Deposit
- choose the sum you want to send
- confirm the transaction via SMS, code, phone call, or email
- wait for the money to arrive on your casino that accepts CAD Balance!
Popular CAD Deposit Methods
Considering how hard it can be to choose the most convenient deposit methods for C$ deposits, some players may want to check out some of the banking options listed below.
Banking options for both deposit and withdrawal include PayPal, Skrill, Paysafecard, and Neteller. Below, you will find options only for deposits.
Debit and Credit Cards
Almost every online casino CAD accepts deposits via Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, and other plastic cards, but it is almost impossible (as a rule) to withdraw casino winnings back to those cards. The problem is that most banks - even in Canada, where online gambling is not prohibited - tolerate deposits to online casino CAD sites, but prefer to suspend withdrawals from merchants that look like online casino CAD sites. This is part of the anti money laundering system, and as a result, most players have to look for additional payment options to withdraw their winnings.
The best thing about Trustly is that the players do not need to register an account with this payment processing system. Trustly allows payments directly from the bank account, but acts as an additional safety shield between the bank and the merchant. The only thing the player needs to do is to open an account in the bank that supports Trustly for online payments. The transactions by Trustly are within 1 business day, and the fees are pretty low. Sometimes, you will even be able to withdraw via Trustly. If you are interested in Trustly, check out the list of Trustly casinos.
IDebit works pretty much like Trustly - it enables the players to send money from, and accept money to, their bank accounts, but iDebit adds a layer of security and anonymity to the transaction. The players do not need to register with iDebit, just choose the right bank. The fees are stably small at iDebit, the transactions can be tracked. In many cases, withdrawal via iDebit is also possible (that depends more on the bank), but the withdrawal can take up to 5 business days. To find out more about the perks of iDebit, check out some iDebit online casinos.
Withdrawing Winnings in CAD
Withdrawing in CAD is also very simple. All the player has to do is to make sure there is no active bonus associated with their account, that all the wagering requirements have been met, and that the account has already been verified by Customer Support. Then, they need to go to the Banking page in the account, press Request Withdrawal, indicate the sum, choose the withdrawal method, and confirm. Then, the Customer Support will take 1-3 days to verify the withdrawal request, and the player will receive their cash out to the channel of their choice.
Instadebit is convenient because one can link multiple Instadebit accounts to multiple bank accounts for more options. The transactions are very fast with this method, while the fees are small and easy to calculate. The method is exclusive for Canada in many ways, though, so gamblers from other countries that want to gamble with C$ should keep that in mind. You can find a detailed overview by CasinosHunter for more information, and choose your perfect InstaDebit casino.
Interac is another Canadian payment method that is completely casinos-friendly and allows both deposits and withdrawals (just in case you need both!). It accepts C$, completely follows legal Canadian policy on online gambling, and many banks work with this method. The payments are fast, secure, and easy. The only real drawback is that each bank applies its own fee, and the fees may differ in size, so this is just something to remember about. To learn more about the possibilities of Interac, check out CasinosHunter's overview on Interac online casinos.
MuchBetter is not very well-known as a general payment method, because it was created almost specifically for online casino payments. It is completely casino-friendly, applies small fees and properly protects the transactions, and allows transactions tracking. This is an ewallet and it can be funded via plastic cards and from bank accounts, and the method even gives reward points to active users. If you are intrigued, please check out the MuchBetter casinos review.