Key Advantages of NetEnt Casino Software
NetEnt was founded in Sweden, and, as everything Swedish, it offers quality and reliability as their main values. While it arrived later than many its current competitors, the company quickly became one of the leaders in the market.
One of the interesting aspects about NetEnt operations is that they seem to avoid running their own casino sites. While this may be a bit disappointing for the gambling fans, in reality, this is good news. Such approach means there is no conflict of interests between casinos run solely by NetEnt, and third party sites purchasing the company’s software. As a result, the developer is focused on making the best product and service, instead of competing with other casino operators.
There are several advantages of NetEnt that we feel needed to be underlined:
- all game products hold two licenses - by MGA and by Alderney
- the company holds several local licenses that enable it to operate in Europe and US in particular
- the products are certified by e-COGRA
- the games feature high payout percentages
- progressive jackpots by NetEnt are available
- Live Dealer Games are also created
- games are available in instant access mode (no download)
Talking about disadvantages, it will be fair to mention that:
- despite holding local US licenses, NetEnt cannot provide their games online for US gamblers; instead, they sell their software to land based casinos
- some users state that mobile versions of the games don’t run very well on Android devices
Luckily, Canadian punters have full access to all NetEnt Canada products. In addition to actually slots, there are also other games:
- Live Dealer Games facility
- individual pooled jackpots
- branded games (like South Park)
- table games
- video poker
Since NetEnt is one of the most influential casino software developers globally, they collaborate not only with online casinos that buy their stuff, but with payment processing companies, as well. As a result, some NetEnt online casinos can offer exclusive bonuses, for example, for wagering real money specifically on NetEnt games, or for depositing via a specific banking channel. While in the majority of cases, it is the casino operator who decides upon the bonuses, it is still possible to enjoy promotions and rewards initiated by Net Ent to promote their products.
Netent Casino Full List for 2020
Since Net Ent does not run their own casinos, you can enjoy their software only at sites operated by other companies. While not each and every web casino can simply buy Net Ent games and install it on their website, because Net Ent checks their potential partners for reliability, some nuances still exist. The casino may not be scammy or fraudulent, but certain conditions may be inconvenient for you as a player. So, while the presence of games by Net Ent is a good sign of reliability, you still have to choose your casino carefully. If you would like to skip the research part, just check out the top NetEnt casino list for Canadian players below.
How to Choose Netent Casino?
If you happen to stumble across a casino NetEnt that is not on our list, it is important to be able to assess it correctly, and to avoid fraud. So, when choosing, pay attention to the following criteria:
- license, legitimacy, certifications are already double-checked by Net Ent, but still take a look at those
- banking options - are there options available to you?
- Terms and Conditions - these should be clear, comprehensive, and fair
- games variety
- software providers variety
- wagering requirements
- deposit and withdrawal limits
- design and usability
- Customer Support
Exploring an online casino in fine detail can be tricky sometimes, especially if there are things they want you to miss out. This is why Casinos Hunter reads everything in fine print, and provides detailed and objective reviews for your advantage.