What Is Curacao Gaming License
Indeed hundreds of online casinos around the world hold licenses with Curacao eGaming. Online casino without any license at all is potentially fraudulent, and should be avoided, but a license from a regulator shows that the site has passed at least some safety and reliability tests.
Curacao Gaming License is truly one of the easiest accessible authorities for online parlours. The license is granted with less strict testing, less time is needed for the application to be analyzed, and the license costs less money.
Many online parlours, especially run by comparatively new operators or operators that only run this one casino, start from Curacao license as a ticket to the world of legitimate online casino gambling business.
Later, they start seeking licenses by more sophisticated regulators, such as Malta Gaming Authority or the Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
How Does Curacao Licensing Online Casinos
To get the license by Curacao eGaming, the applicant - casino operator - has to provide the following documents and meet the following requirements:
- certified passport copy
- certified Utility bill copy
- have no criminal record and have police clearance certificate
- banker’s reference (with being the bank’s client for over 2 years)
- letter of reference from the lawyer (with being the lawyer’s client for over 2 years)
- information and testing for the software to be used on site
- proof of domain ownership
- Terms and Conditions for the website
This is a comparatively very easy-to-meet list of requirements, so little surprise Curacao Gaming Commission is the to-go authority for many online Curacao casino sites that search for a global online presence.
How Does Curacao eGaming Commission Protect Gamblers
As any other international online casino gambling regulator, Curacao eGaming Board has several missions in front of it - to ensure that online gambling is fair, transparent, and not associated with crime; to protect the players; to ensure that the Board and issued licenses work for the benefit of Curacao (read: taxes are paid by casinos).
Curacao Gaming Commission has the following tasks when protecting gamblers’ interests:
- offer anti fraud solutions for businesses, to ensure players do not suffer fraud from unauthorized third parties
- resolve any disputes between licensed parlours and customers that have complaints
- ensure technical compliance of parlours with international standards
- ensure financial compliance
- make sure the casinos pay the winnings out to the customers