Is It Safe to Play Online Casino with Skrill?
Being a company that has been on the market for years, and being part of a big umbrella group for financial services for another bunch of years, Moneybookers is pretty much safe. However, you can take a look at its security features:
- all incoming and outcoming data is encrypted using PCI-DSS Level 1
- the company holds UK license
- the company holds authorization by Financial Conduct Authority
- merchants never receive the payer’s sensitive data
- 2-factor authentication is applied
At the time of writing, around 25 million users trust this payment method with their money, and over 120,000 merchants offer it for payment in their stores.