Depositing With NZD at Online Casino
Some beginner punters may feel intimidated with the sign up and depositing processes at new online casino NZD sites. However, there is nothing complicated; follow this step by step guide to do everything right:
- make sure the online casino NZD site of your preference is reliable and secure
- make sure the banking methods suit you and the currencies accepted include NZD
- press Sign Up and register a new account by following their instructions. You will have to provide your personal information, and upload some documents to the online casino NZ
- then, connect your banking methods to the New Zealand dollar online casino account., but first make sure your banking method is also suitable for withdrawals; if not, you may want to get an additional payment method for withdrawals early
- if you want a bonus upon investing, find out when and how to claim it - before or after investing, and whether you need a promo code
- find out what is the minimum deposit accepted, or the minimum deposit qualifying for the bonus, if you want one from casino that accept NZD
- go to the Banking/Payment page of the New Zealand dollar online casino account and click Deposit
- choose the payment option you connected previously
- indicate the sum you want to send to the online casino NZD
- confirm the transaction via SMS, code, phone call, or email
- wait until the investment arrives to your Balance
- if you claim the bonus, wait until it arrives on your Bonus Balance; do not make any real cash bets from your invested money before the bonus is added, because in this case the NZD online casino will remove the bonus
- now you are ready to make real cash bets!
Popular NZD Deposit Methods
There is one important thing all NZD punters should know about investing methods for online casino NZ dollars (and for other currencies, too). Most payment methods popular at parlours are suitable for deposits, but are impossible for withdrawals. Some online casino NZD sites allow one connected payment option for investing and another one (or more) for withdrawing.
However, some parlours state clearly that they only send cash outs to the same payment channel used previously by the customer for depositing. And, if the customer’s deposit method is not suitable for cash out, the online casino NZD reserves the right to decide how to send the payout to the player (hint - by the slowest method on the planet).
This is why Internet casino punters betting with NZD should double-check the payment methods they choose.
Debit and Credit Cards
Plastic cards by Visa, Mastercard, or Maestro, are accepted for deposits by almost each single online casino in the world. Paying with these cards is fast, secure, and convenient. However, the main catch is that some New Zealand dollar casinos accept deposits via Visa, Mastercard, and Maestro, but do not allow payouts to these cards. This rule depends on the laws of the country where the casino operator is registered.
Moreover, some local banks in different countries can suspend or block transactions to their cards from Internet New Zealand dollar casinos. This way, debit and credit cards are better only for depositing. To learn more about them, check out Visa casinos and Mastercard online casinos.
Paysafecard is an old and reliable payment method accepting NZ$ and available almost all around the world. This is an Internet account that generates 16 digits one-time code that works as a prepaid voucher, for payments to web merchants.
This way, the payer’s data and funds are protected. However, the main disadvantage of this super secure and convenient method is that it is almost impossible (in many countries) to withdraw winnings to MyPaysafe account. To learn more about this deposit method, please check Paysafecard casinos online.
Ukash is not a new service, it was founded decades ago mostly for European users to exchange money on the Internet. However, today this payment method is closely associated with Skrill, and it is used almost all around the world.
Many casino sites allow Ukash for deposits, because it works as a prepaid voucher. However, withdrawals to Ukash are not possible - at least at the time of writing.
Withdrawing Winning With NZD
Withdrawals in NZ$ are even easier than deposits, in a certain sense. However, some things need to be done and double-checked before making a withdrawal request.
Firstly, the player must make sure their NZD online casino account is already verified by Customer Support; otherwise, the withdrawal function will not be unlocked.
Secondly, the player must meet all the wagering requirements, for the bonus claimed, or for the initial deposit made. If the customer requests a withdrawal while the bonus is still active, the remaining bonus and all associated winnings will be forfeited by the NZD online casino.
And thirdly, the player must make sure their withdrawal fits the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits stated in the Terms and Conditions.
If those rules are followed, the process is simple - go to the Banking\Payment page, choose the payment option and sum, and request withdrawal.
PayPal is available in almost every country of the world and it accepts many currencies. The majority of Internet casino sites allow PayPal for deposits and withdrawals, as this is a fast, safe, and convenient method. PayPal has an official mobile application, and the transaction fees are low.
The only drawback is that in some countries, PayPal - although it is generally web casino friendly - does not allow cashouts to PayPal accounts from casino sites. That depends on the local laws, not on the casino that accept NZD. To find out more, read about PayPal online casinos.
Skrill was initially created for Internet betting and casino punting, and its first name was MoneyBookers. Therefore, little surprise that most web New Zealand dollar casinos have Skrill in their banking options, and this company is completely casino-friendly.
Skrill has small transaction fees, accepts a bunch of currencies including NZ$, and is available in 200+ countries. The only drawback is that accounts are sometimes suspended due to the anti-fraud procedures. To find out more, read about some Skrill online casinos.
Neteller is one of the oldest web payment services in the niche, and today it is a part of the big Paysafecard group of payment companies. It is available in many countries, and supports many currencies and many languages.
Neteller is represented almost in any Internet casino as one of the most popular banking challens for gamblers. The company even has rewards for loyal users. To deposit and withdraw with Neteller, check out some Neteller casinos.