Advantages & Disadvantages for Playing Neteller Online Casino
Neteller was opened back in 1999 in Canada by a British company. Today, it is already a part of the Paysafe Financial Services Limited™. At the time of writing, Neteller service is available in 200+ countries, supports 15 languages, works with 30 fiat currencies, and over 20 cryptocurrencies.
Being an old service itself, and being part of a large group of financial companies today, Neteller collaborates with other services, including AstroPay, Bitcoin, Dinero, Epay, Euteller, GiroPay, IDeal, Klarna, Check, Bank Transfer, Neosurf, Kiwi, Paysafecard, POLi, Skrill, Trustly, Visa, etc. There are different ways of top-up and cash out available, including ATMs. Neteller is quick and safe, and this is the reason why it is so popular with online parlours and gamblers.
- fast transactions - the longest take around 6 hours
- casino-friendly service
- user-friendly and intuitive interface
- supports 30 fiat currencies and 20+ cryptocurrencies
- several dozens of options for funding the card
- reward system for loyal users
- fees do apply to transactions
- different fees may apply to different operations
- some countries use Neteller, but prohibit its service for online gambling