Depositing With AUD at Online Casino
Depositing with AUD is nothing special or complicated. To make a deposit in online casino AUD:
- register if you are not a customer yet, and follow all the steps provided in the Sign Up instruction
- provide all your personal data and upload the necessary documents
- connect your preferred banking method to your Australian dollar casino account
- make sure your banking method fits both for deposit and withdrawal, because some Australian dollar online casinos allow withdrawals only to the same payment options used previously for depositing
- if your deposit method is not suitable for withdrawals, make sure you find additional payment methods for cashouts early
- if you want a Australian dollar casino bonus connected to your deposit, make sure you know when and how to claim the bonus; maybe you need a promo code
- find out what is the minimum deposit allowed, or the minimum and maximum deposit eligible for the bonus you want
- after you make all the steps described above, go to the Payment/Banking page in your online casino AUD account, and click Deposit
- choose your preferred payment option and indicate the sum you want to send
- confirm the transaction via method used by your payment processing company
- if you want the bonus, claim it
- wait until the deposit arrives to your Balance, and also wait until the bonus arrives, too
- do not make any real money bets from your deposit before the bonus arrives, otherwise the online casino AUD will forfeit the bonus
- now, you are ready to make bets and win real money!
Popular AUD Deposit Methods
Choosing the right deposit method is crucial from the very beginning. If the AUD online casino only sends payouts to the same payment channel used previously for depositing, but the customer fails to find that out early, they will have to deal with Customer Support who will send the payout as the Australian dollar online casino operator considers suitable.
Some AUD online casino sites do allow using two options - one for deposit, and one for withdrawal - but it is important to know exactly what banking methods are suitable for what.
Debit and Credit Cards
Debit and credit cards by Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, and other issuers, are accepted by literally 99% casino sites around the world. Plastic cards by those issuers can be issued for payments in AU$, so depositing via a card with Australian dollars is not a problem.
The only problem is that many online casino AUD sites do not allow payouts back to those cards. Or, if the online casino AUD sites do allow withdrawing to Visa, Mastercard, etc., local banks in the player’s country may suspend or ban transactions from websites that look like Australian dollar casinos. If you would like to learn more about deposits with debit and credit cards, check out Visa casinos and Mastercard casinos.
Paysafecard has been around literally for decades by the time of writing. This is a well-known and reliable payment method accepted by many merchants in over 40 countries around the world. Paysafecard is perfect for deposits, because it works as a prepaid voucher. MyPaySafe account generates 16 digit one-time codes to be used for payments online. This way, the user’s data and funds are protected, because the merchant receives little info about the payer.
However, many Australian dollar online casino sites do not allow withdrawals to MyPaySafe account, and therefore, casino gamblers should consider this complication. To find out more, read about one of the Paysafecard casinos online.
Neosurf is another safe and reliable payment method that is perfect for deposits but not suitable for withdrawals. Neosurf is initially a European company which at the time of writing is available in many countries.
Neosurf is a prepaid voucher that can be bought offline or online, and with the help of one-time code used for payments in the web.
It is impossible to withdraw money to Neosurf, so Australian dollar online casino gamblers should read the online casino AU dollars banking rules carefully, and look for a suitable cashout option. To get more information about how it all works, check out Neosurf online casinos.
Withdrawing Winning With AUD
Reading up to that section means the gamblers already know that withdrawing is a tricky process that should be approached seriously. There are a couple of things all gamblers need to know about withdrawal.
Firstly, they should make sure their online casino AU dollars account is verified by the support; otherwise, the withdrawal function will not be unlocked.
Secondly, they must make sure the wagering requirements are met; if they request a withdrawal amidst wagering the bonus, the bonus and associated winnings will be removed from their account. Initial deposit also has its wagering requirements which must be met.
And thirdly, the players should double-check whether their withdrawal request meets the minimum and maximum limits. And eventually, the payment option must be right!
PayPal is one of the very first international online wallets. This is a very old and very secure payment method, available in many countries and accepting many currencies. PayPal is accepted by the majority of casino sites, both for deposits and withdrawals. This ewallet accepts over 100 currencies, including AU$, applies low fees, and has an official mobile application.
The only drawback is that in some countries, PayPal does not accept withdrawals from online casino AU dollars sites; that depends on the local legislation.
Previously known as MoneyBookers, Skrill is one of the few online payment options (initially) specifically created for real money online casinos. Skrill accepts a ton of currencies, including Australian dollars, and supports fast and safe transactions. In many cases, the transactions are instant.
The company is now available in 200+ countries, so it is one of the most convenient methods for payments to and from online Australian dollar casinos. The only drawback is severe anti-fraud policy; if the company feels some accounts are suspicious, they may suspend or block the accounts.
Opened back in 1999, today Neteller is part of a huge umbrella company managing financial products and services. This fact alone makes Neteller very safe and secure for online payments, and the best part is that this option is very casino-friendly.
Neteller is available almost in all countries of the world, accepts many fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies, and supports many languages.
Neteller cards can be funded in many ways, and the company even has loyalty rewards for its customers.