Cricket Heroes

5/5
Rate this game
Play for Real Money
Play for Free
This game not available in Demo mode
Demo mode is not available now

I confirm, that I am over 18

  • Provider
  • RTP
    96%
  • Min/Max Bet
    0.21/210
  • Reels
    5
  • Paylines
    21
Recommended Online Casinos for United States to play Cricket Heroes

Interested in gambling entertainment platforms where Cricket Heroes by Endorphina is available? No problem, because CasinosHunter has a list of 3 recommended casinos for players from United States! Play this game with RTP of 96.00 in your location for real money, win real cash in return, and enjoy the benefits of its high rating of 8.9. Choose your next favourite casino and learn what perks it offers, in our reviews! 

Cricket Heroes Overview

  • Provider
    Endorphina
  • Slot Name
    Cricket Heroes
  • Type
    Slots
  • Theme
    Sports
  • Mobile
    Yes
  • Min/Max Bet
    0.21/210
  • Reels
    5
  • Paylines
    21
  • Review Rating
    8.9/10

Cricket Heroes Review

Cricket Heroes is a super new slot game by Endorphina. Cricket Heroes online slot was released in 2021; it has 5 reels and 3 rows, and the best part is that the player can choose the number of paylines. There can be from 1 to 21 paylines in the game; the volatility of the game is defined as medium, but changing the number of paylines influences the volatility. The more frequent the wins, the smaller they are; rare wins will bring bigger sums. The bets range from $0.01 to $210. Play Cricket Heroes slot for fun, or bet on it!

Cricket Hereso slot Endorphina has an attractive cricket field theme with all the corresponding elements. The game is accompanied by the typical sounds of a cricket match. This slot is actually a nice alternative for those gamblers who do not like musical backgrounds for their slots. Check out more about this game in this Cricket Heroes slot review. 

Cricket Heroes Features 

Cricket Heroes slot has some standard features Endorphina adds to most games - Wilds, Scatters, Free Spins, and Risk Game. These can be landed quite often, which is good news. Each feature is explained in more detail further in this Cricket Heroes online slot review. 

The settings include such features as Turbo Mode, and Autoplay. Turbo mode allows skipping the visual of the reels spinning, and see the bet result immediately after making the bet. The Autoplay feature allows making several spins in one set, without clicking the Spin button again and again. These two features are very convenient for fast gamblers who are interested in results more than in the process of gambling. 

Scatter 

Scatters are represented as the Prize Cup. Scatters trigger bonuses like Free Spins anywhere on the grid. If the Scatter is hit within the actual payline, among two wins - from the payline and from Scatter - the higher one is paid out. If the Scatter is landed as not part of the payline, but the payline is also hit, Scatter win and payline win are added. 

Wilds 

In this slot Cricket Heroes, Wilds are represented as Cricket Balls. They substitute any symbol that does not allow the payline to be complete; with Wilds, the paylines pay the win they would otherwise not pay. The only symbol that cannot be substituted by Wilds is Scatter. If the player lands one or more Wilds their win doubles. 

Free Spins 

Three or More Wilds or Scatters trigger Free Spins. When the player gets a set of Free Spins, every win within the set is multiplied by 3. 

Risk Game 

The Risk Game includes choosing a random card from several cards offered by a virtual Dealer. If the player’s card is of a higher value than the Dealer’s card, the player wins. 

Cricket Heroes RTP Percentage 

Cricket Heroes slot RTP rate is 96%. 96% of Return To Player rate is a standard one for the majority of recent games released by Endorphina. In fact, this is a very decent RTP leaving only 4% of the winning bet to the house edge.